Whatsapp Messages / Puzzles And Riddles
I am taken from a mine and kept in a wooden case. I dutifully remain there till I die.
What am I?
What am I?
· 0 Like · Oct 30, 2014 at 13:10Category: Puzzles-and-Riddles
Latest Posts in whatsapp-messages
- When people hurt you over and over again, think of them as a sandpaper.Posted by : abid aqeel on
- During Maths class, I was thinking of you but I cannot calcu...Posted by : Fahad Yousuf on
- Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.Posted by : daud bhatti on
- A last ball SIXER or a last minute GOAL will change the enti...Posted by : waqas moti on
- Boy asked God, `Why she loves rose which dies in a day, but doesn`t love me who dies for her every day?`Posted by : mehreen ali on
- For you, she was a chapter.Posted by : Luqman Mali on
- Our friendship has become more of a HABIT.Posted by : bushra shah on
- Judge: What's the proof that you were not over-speeding?Posted by : nimrah butt on
- Women don't dress up to impress man,they dress up to irritat...Posted by : fayyaz karimi on
- Please be mine so I have a life divine;Posted by : Ashraf Shahid on