iJunoon official Urdu Dictionary
English definition for fabrication
1. n. the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
2. n. the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
3. n. the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
4. n. writing in a fictional form
5. n. a deliberately false or improbable account
All in One
Fabric 60 is a 2011 album by Dave Clarke. The album was released as part of the Fabric Mix Series.
Synonyms and Antonyms for fabrication
Meaning for fabrication found in 1 Languages.
12 related words found for word fabrication